[Nfbmd] Victor Stream Seminar by Hadley

SUSAN POLANSKY sepolansky at verizon.net
Mon Feb 9 00:01:52 UTC 2009

I have been asked to pass along the following.

Susan T. Polansky
MDPOBC

Good morning!  I came across this opportunity to learn how to better use a Victor Reader Stream and wanted to pass it along.  You may not need this but you may know someone who is interested in a VR Stream, recently purchased one or would like some help to get the most out of their Stream.  Please pass the information along, I am sending it out to people I often am in contact with.
From:Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday
2) The Hadley School will present a seminar on the Victor Reader Stream on Tuesday, 10 February at 19:00 GMT. To take part, you must register beforehand, though a recording will be made available.

http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10486605&msgid=182226&act=PRHA&c=225701&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fhadley.edu%2F2_f_seminarHadley.asp

Text transcripts of some previous Hadley seminars are available, and recordings of many more are to be found on this page:

http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10486605&msgid=182226&act=PRHA&c=225701&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fhadley.edu%2F2_f_past_seminar_hadley.asp

People can subscribe to Tidbits via e-mail: tttt-join at topdotenterprises.com (Make sure to get all 4 T's into the address!)

I hope this is useful.
Richard Krafsig