[Nfbmd] Obama Baltimore Rally

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:43:03 UTC 2009

Jim and all,
Although the chance was given to me to attend, I regret it but know what I
did for me was the right thing. Thank you for this description of the
events. I now wish I had been one of your few followers on twitter, as when
I discovered you had twitter I was able to read over the little tweets, you
made about the events. It seems incredible, and I am sure it was being right
there. So my lesson, for future events as such, find out who has twitter
ahead of time, so in case I am not able to attend, I can get updates. LOL

Again thank you Jim,
Marsha Lindsey and Emma

PS My twitter name is sexxygeek, if anyone wants to add me.