[Nfbmd] FW: Described Inauguration now online!

McCarthy, Jim JMcCarthy at nfb.org
Fri Jan 30 17:38:01 UTC 2009

I have not looked at this at all.  Some may find it a valuable way to
gain the content of the inauguration we just witnessed and others may
decide that it is past and there is no need to relive it.  Apparently,
it is the online version of the PBS broadcast.  I for one will probably
not view it as it is apparently two and a half hours long.
Jim McCarthy