[Nfbmd] Music under the Stars

d 63characters at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 01:44:23 UTC 2010

Come support the Sligo Creek Chapter and join us for an evening of fun, food and music on August 21.

Roosevelt Smith will be performing for us.  He has performed at the National Harbor and other venues in Prince Georges County.

Below is a text from our flyer.  I can send you a full-color (but not screen-reader-friendly) version of the flyer if you want one.

NFB
National Federation
of the Blind
__________________
Of Maryland
Sligo Creek Chapter
Presents
Our first annual cook-out
With an evening of fun and music

Saturday, August 21, 2010   Location:
6:00 ? 9:00 pm     6600 Horseshoe Rd.
        Clinton, MD
Music by:
Roosevelt Smith
and guests

Tickets - $20.00
Checks payable to: NFB Sligo Creek Chapter, 11923 Parklawn Dr. # 104, Rockville, 20852

More info:
Pauleen Johnson ? 240-601-2082
Debbie Brown ? 301-881-1892
R. Smith ? 301-281-7563

Directions:
I-495 to MD Rt 5 South/Branch Ave. Exit 7A toward Waldorf.   Go 4.3 mi.
Merge onto Woodyard Rd/ MD 223 South toward Clinton.  Go 1.1 mi.
Left onto Brandywine Rd.  Go 0.2 mi.
Left onto Horseshoe Rd.   Go 0.2 mi.
6600 Horseshoe Rd. is on the RIGHT

Debbie Brown