[Nfbmd] Braille Rocks!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Jan 5 15:40:53 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

                Below is the text for our flier for the Braille Rocks Club.
Right now, as you can see, we are holding it in two counties.  I have also
attached a very nice looking flier-which unfortunately isn't accessible with
JAWS.  It looks great however, so if you'd like to print it and pass it on
to someone, that would be wonderful.

                If you'd like to volunteer for this club, please let me
know.  You certainly don't have to help every month; even occasional help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Melissa