[Nfbmd] Cosponsors on national legislation

d 63characters at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 02:02:36 UTC 2010

I just looked at the cospponsor list this afternoon on our bills.

H.R.734, Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act:  Steny Hoyer is the only one besmirching the reputation of Maryland by not cosponsoring.  All of the other Maryland congresspeople--Bartlett, Cummings, Edwards, Kratovil, Ruppersberger, Sarbanes, and Van Hollen, are on the list.

We have a lot of work to do on H.R. 886, the Blind Persons Return to Work Act.  Cummings and Sarbanes are the only cosponsors.

Debbie Brown

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4802 (20100124) __________

http://www.eset.com