[Nfbmd] FW: Board of Elections Document

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Jul 14 16:11:00 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

Attached are four documents from the Board of Elections. We will have a presentation this coming Saturday at 2:00 pm at the White Oak library 11700 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Spring a demo of the voting machine and voter registration. A staff person from the Board of Elections will be there to take your voter registration applications. The information is good for all counties.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Department of Health & human services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850

240-777-1556 (personal line)

Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.