[Nfbmd] National Harbor Picnic 2010!

Amy Phelps aphelps at BISM.org
Mon Jun 14 14:28:32 UTC 2010

Michelle,

When I said I would come, I had forgotten that I will be up to my ears
in our Independence 2010 program. Be sure to call Denzel and follow up
with him about coming. Have fun and eat a hotdog for me!

Thanks!

Amy C. Phelps

Find out more about our summer program for blind and low vision high
school students Independence 2010! <http://bism.org/r_youth_TEMP_2.cfm>

"...given proper training and opportunity, the average blind person can
do the average job in the average place of business and do it as well as
his or her sighted neighbor..." Freedom for the Blind, James H. Omvig

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.