[Nfbmd] It's A Girl!!!!

Dan Cook uccnfb at comcast.net
Sun May 16 21:24:23 UTC 2010

WOW, Congratulations on the birth of Oriana Kay!   Nancy and I are very happy for you and hope that  you, Mark and Austin have some rest during the next couple of weeks. The NFB of MD will still be here when you're ready to return. Enjoy your time as all to soon there will be big changes in the Riccobono household.

Dan & Nancy Cook

Dan Cook
President, Upper Chesapeake Chapter
National Federation of the Blind