[Nfbmd] Exhibit/Sponsorship Opportunities for the NFB of Maryland Convention

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Sun Sep 12 20:17:58 UTC 2010

Dear Federationists,

I look forward to being with all of you at our upcoming convention in
Annapolis. We are trying to increase the number of exhibitors available
to us on Friday afternoon of the convention. This year we are also
seeking companies/organizations to sponsor the convention. Below is
further detail about the exhibit/sponsor opportunities. this information
along with the exhibitor/sponsor application will be posted to the NFBMD
website soon. In the meantime, if you have questions please let me know.
Consider approaching companies and organizations that you believe would
make good sponsors or exhibitors for our convention.

Thank you,
Mark

Annual Convention

Sponsorship Opportunities

When:              October 22-24, 2010

Where:            Doubletree Hotel Annapolis

210 Holiday Court

Annapolis, MD 21401

Title: $2,500

This sponsorship level is exclusive to the first sponsor to secure this
spot.

*	An opportunity to address the convention of the NFB of Maryland
(more than three hundred members in attendance plus a live Internet
audience)
*	One table (ten tickets) at the convention banquet (October 23)

*	Full-page ad in the convention agenda
*	Promotional announcement played every time someone logs on to
the convention stream online
*	Link to corporate Web site from www.nfbmd.org

*	Exposure in the Braille Spectator newsletter (for one year)

*	Two exhibit tables
*	Opportunity to display corporate materials throughout the
convention and/or provide premium items for distribution at registration

Independence: $1,000

*	Opportunity to be promoted as a luncheon or seminar sponsor-for
example sponsor of the Parents of Blind Children Seminar
*	Five tickets for the convention banquet (October 23)
*	Half-page ad in the convention agenda
*	Periodic promotional announcement during the convention stream
online
*	Link to corporate Web site from www.nfbmd.org
*	Exposure in the Braille Spectator newsletter (for six months)
*	One exhibit table

Equality: $500

*	Two tickets for the convention banquet (October 23)
*	Quarter-page ad in the convention agenda
*	Link to corporate Web site from www.nfbmd.org
*	One exhibit table

Opportunity: $300

*	Listing under Convention Sponsors in the convention agenda
*	Acknowledgement of sponsorship at www.nfbmd.org
*	One exhibit table

Exhibitor: $150

*	One exhibit table