[Nfbmd] Bull and Oyster Roast Tickets for Sale

Amy Phelps aphelps at BISM.org
Mon Apr 4 15:56:15 UTC 2011

Get them while they last--- I have Bull and Oyster Roast Tickets to sell. What a great date night activity and support our youth programs at the same time. We can accept credit cards for your purchase.

BISM's Bull & Oyster Roast 2011
WHEN: Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:00 to 10:00pm
WHERE: American Legion Dewey Lowman Post #109
TICKETS: $40 in advance - $45 at the door. (Cash, Checks (made out to BISM) or Credit Card)  A portion of the ticket price is tax deductible.
FOOD BY: ATLANTIC CATERING
Pit Beef, Turkey, Ham, Oysters on the Half Shell with Cocktail Sauce and Lemons, Maryland Crab Soup, Fried Chicken, Sweet Italian Sausage with Onions & Peppers, Veggie Lasagna, Macaroni and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Fresh Steamed Green Beans, Cole Slaw, Taco Salad, Fresh Fruit, Cheese and Crackers, Vegetables and Dip, Assorted Cakes.
REFRESHMENTS: Yuengling and Miller Lite Draft Beer, Sodas, Bottled Water, Coffee and & Iced Tea.
ENTERTAINMENT TO INCLUDE: Live DJ, Prizes, Raffles, Games and WHEELS!

Warm regards,

Amy C. Phelps, CRC, NOMC

Find out more about our "Be OK with Blindness" Workshop<http://bism.org/r_youth_TEMP_2.cfm#Bee%20OK%20With%20Blindness> for parents and educators of blind children and Blind/Low Vision Children and Teens

Check out information about our summer youth program: Independence 2011<http://bism.org/r_youth_TEMP_2.cfm>

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21227
Phone: 410-737-2642
Mobile: 410-274-1647
Fax: 410-737-2689
Toll Free: 888-322-4567
E-mail: aphelps at bism.org<mailto:aphelps at bism.org>

"...given proper training and opportunity, the average blind person can do the average job in the average place of business and do it as well as his or her sighted neighbor..." Freedom for the Blind, James H. Omvig

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.