[Nfbmd] reminder: TeamTalk and Conversation Station relay test conference tomorrow in Conversation Station room 284 and BrailleNote Chat room on TeamTalk!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:05:10 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am just giving you all a friendly reminder that we will be
having a conference tomorrow in Conversation Station room 284 and
the BrailleNote Chat room on TeamTalk tomorrow, Friday 12-30, at
2 PM eastern (1 PM Central, 12 PM Mountain, and 11 AM Pacific) to
test the relay of TeamTalk to Conversation Station and vice versa
for the BrailleNote Users site's BrailleNote Chat Series.  We
need your help to make this test happen! If you would like to
help us test using TeamTalk, please go to
chat.braillenoteusers.info and follow the instructions there.
Then at a little before 2 PM eastern, join us in the BrailleNote
Chat room.  You will see it in the list of rooms in our server.
When you find the room in the list, just hit Control J, and
you're in! If you would like to test using the Conversation
Station, please call 231-224-7222 a few minutes before 2 PM
eastern.  At the welcome message, press pound to bypass it, then
1 for live chat rooms, then 284 followed by the pound sign to
enter our room.  It's as simple as that! We hope to see some of
you there to help us test the TeamTalk to Conversation Station
relay! Again, this conference will be held at 2 PM eastern, 1 PM
central, 12 noon mountain, and 11 AM Pacific in Conversation
Station room 284 and the BrailleNote Users chat room on TeamTalk!
See you there!

Chris Nusbaum in Maryland
Member of the BrailleNote Users Testing Team
www.braillenoteusers.info.

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!