[Nfbmd] Youth Services

Mindy Lipsey mindy_lipsey at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 19:25:29 UTC 2011

Hi Amy-

Below please find the names and emails of the three Baltimore County TVIs that
all currently work with my boys:

Pam Satterlee-Williams <psatterleewms at bcps.org>;
Linda Starner <lstarner at bcps.org>;
juliann hirst <jhirst at bcps.org>;

Also - here are names and emails of two Moms who both have children with low
vision.  Maria is in Howard County and Laurie is in AA County.

Maria Ayub <MAAyub at magellanhealth.com>;
Laurie Harris <laurie70 at live.com>;

My boys are 10 and 13 so I'm excited to see what programs will be available for
them.  My goal is to continue to teach them advocacy and independent living
skills, as well as a large focus on assistive technology.

thanks!