[Nfbmd] [nabs-l] Fw: Senate Introduces IndependentLivingAdministration

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:32:22 UTC 2011

Ooh! I agree, Chris! And hmm...  ACB supports it! Guess they
didn't get that memo! :)

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote