[Nfbmd] [Blindtlk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:00:41 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Sherri" <flmom2006 at gmail.com
Subject: [Blindtlk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years
Date sent: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 19:59:44 -0400

It was announced at the convention that conventions from 2013
through 2017
will be held in Orlando.  I wish we could extend the length of
the convention
back to how it was and NFB would
organize tours for Wednesday afternoon.  That way, people could
get excited
about Orlando and have time to go places.  I liked the old
schedule much
better.  If we are going to keep people here for five years in a
row, we need
to give them ample opportunity to take advantage of all there is
to do in
Orlando.  Besides, I like the banquet the night before the last
day of
convention.

Sherri Brun
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other
plans." John
Lennon

Check out http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun

E-mail: flmom2006 at gmail.com
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
Vice-president NFB Greater Orlando Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Committee