[Nfbmd] A friendly chat line

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:57:58 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

If I'm not mistaken, the line Dana is referring to is the
Conversation Station.  The line number is 231-224-7222.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote