[Nfbmd] Convention Dates

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Jul 17 17:48:18 UTC 2011

Hello Matt,
We would love to have you at our Maryland convention!  We are working on
changing the dates on the website--unfortunately, they are indeed wrong.
The actual dates are October 28-30.  We will definitely have a bus leaving
from Baltimore for Ocean City on Friday morning, the 28th.  So you will
probably want to fly into the Baltimore airport, BWI, on the 27th if you
have somewhere to stay that night.  Then you can take the bus with us on
Friday.  More convention details will be coming very soon!
Thanks,
Melissa