[Nfbmd] friendly chat line

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:14:14 UTC 2011

Is that a different one? Dana was talking about Family and
Friends.  BTW, I heard about the Conversation Station via
Newsline as well.  My mailbox number is 6519.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote