[Nfbmd] [nabs-l] Adaptive Technology Assistance Service

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:26:02 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Ian Perrault" <iperrault at hotmail.com
Subject: [nabs-l] Adaptive Technology Assistance Service
Date sent: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:41:00 -0400

Hi everyone,
I hope that all is well.  I want to share this important notice
with you, please take note for your reference:
You finally have a point of contact, a resourceful consulting
companion that assists with your special tech issues.  A few of
us offer a great service called “Daily Special Tech” backup
support.  Here’s how you can find us: click on the Customized
Backup Support page by going to:
www.YBResourcefulConsultingTalents.com
Anytime you are having problems with your special tech software
or device, just bookmark that website, and go to that page, and
consult us using the link on that page.  We look forward to
hearing from many of you, and with assisting you with your
adaptive technology needs.
For more information about this service, please visit the above
web site, and send me your questions off list and I’ll let you
know the next steps.
Thanks
Ian

YB RESOURCEFUL CONSULTING TALENTS(YBRCT) - A Resourceful
Consulting "tool box"
www.YBResourcefulConsultingTalents.com +1(508) 736-4052
A resourceful consulting business - here For your overall
enrichment...
Private customized Piano and Hand-drum lessons; and live
parties/gatherings and fictional animals sounds entertainment;
Customized Public Speaking, Presentation, Demonstrations and
Pannalist;
Creative Projects Support-researching, Small business
entrepreneurship coaching, subdomain hosting, and more;
Private Customized French learning, and Small Documents
Translation;
Visually impaired people Backup Support for families and schools,
and individuals; learning Braille,;
Unique products line-hand-made artworks, and music CDs;
Weekly free tips and much more at:
www.YBResourcefulConsultingTalents.com +1(508) 736-4052
YB RESOURCEFUL CONSULTING TALENTS
Admirals Hill Office Suites