[Nfbmd] Braille Spectator question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:19:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a question for you about the Braille Spectator.  Is the
Spectator available either in Braille or by email or both? If so,
who should I contact and how should I contact them to sign up? If
not, I know the Spectator is available on Newsline through the
Maryland Information Channel, which is awesome! I'm just
wondering if I can read it in Braille or by email on my
BrailleNote, the same way I read the Monitor.  Thanks!

Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

PS: Last chance to get your tickets for the I C.A.N.
Foundation's Night Out at the Frederick Keys fundraiser on June
4th! They're only 6 dollars per ticket and help the blind and
visually impaired youth in Maryland! Get your tickets today by
contacting Wendy Nusbaum by email at wendynusbaum at yahoo.com.
Visit the above link to the I C.A.N.  Foundation Web site for
more information or join us on Facebook at "I C.A.N.  Foundation:
nonprofit organization." Hope to see you at the game!!!

--- Sent from my BrailleNote