[Nfbmd] Braille Spectator question

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Jun 12 02:39:22 UTC 2011

The Spring, 2011 edition of the Braille Spectator is not yet on the NFBMD
website.  We have Spring and summer 2010 in the Newsletters area of the
site, and 2010 featured on the home page.  We will get this fixed in the
next few days.  Although it is called the Braille Spectator, it has never
been distributed in braille.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls