[Nfbmd] Housecleaning help available

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:22:55 UTC 2011

Hi Sharon,

Central Maryland? What area would this be? Would Carroll County
count in that chapter? I'm asking because I'm not sure which
chapter to join, and on this subject, if it would be even worth
calling them if they're too far.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote