[Nfbmd] National Harbor Anniul Picnic Information

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun May 29 23:43:45 UTC 2011

Join the National Harbor Chapter for Our 2nd Annual Picnic

WHEN: Sat June 25, 2011
TIME: 12 - 5 P.M.
WHERE: Cosca Regional Park
Lot 4
11000 Thrift Road
Clinton MD 20735
PRICE:
$15.00 - Adult
$10.00- 10 and under

DEADLINE FOR TICKET SALES:
Saturday, June 11, 2011
!!!Persons coming from Baltimore area may contact Melissa to arrange for van
ride from National Headquarters!!!
For information and ticket purchases, please contact:
Cheryl Young, Chairperson at 240 731 9605.

Come out and have good fun, good food, and good fellowship with us while we
continue our task of "CHANGING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLIND IN PRINCE GEORGES
COUNTY!"

 Thanks,

Michelle Clark
President