[Nfbmd] Convention Talent Show

NFBMD nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 18 18:31:49 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Are you tuning up your voices and getting your jokes ready for our
Convention Talent Show starting at 8pm on Friday, October 28th? Remember to
bring your own music. As usual you should sign-up at the convention with our
talent scout, Bob Watson.

Since Halloween will be fast approaching, the ghosts of the Carousel are
stirring. Later in the evening we will invite people to  tell or read short,
scary or interesting stories. Since the ghosts do not like duplication
please let me know offline  what story you plan to tell.

This year Anil Lewis will be the Master of Ceremonies. Come and participate
and be a cheerleader for others  so that the ghosts of the Carousel will be
sated.

Sharon Maneki