[Nfbmd] Convention Registration Link

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Thu Sep 8 13:39:37 UTC 2011

All,

A couple folks have reported issues with the link for the online
registration form. Please try http://j.mp/NFBMD11. Hopefully this will
resolve any truncation issues with mail clients.

Also, note that it is not necessary to create an account to complete
the registration process. If you do create an account, you would
(assuming it is actually implemented correctly, and I really haven't
set that part up yet, so you takes your chances by playing) be able to
manage your NFBMD profile (change mailing address, etc.). For now,
don't worry about that part. :) If you have created an account, but
not specifically completed the registration process (you have not
indicated whether you need transportation, child care, etc.) please
use the above link and complete the form.

Thanks for your patience as we work out the inevitable kinks as we
bring a new system online. If you have any technical questions, please
don't hesitate to contact me. As always, convention specific questions
should be directed to Melissa, Sharon, or the Cruise Director who can
be found on the Ledo Deck.

Tony