[Nfbmd] Another Convention Reminder

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 02:15:23 UTC 2011

Hi Sharon,

I will be there, and will be speaking about the Leadership and
Advocacy in Washington (LAW) Program at the parent seminar on Friday
and the general session on Saturday. See you all there!!

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"