[Nfbmd] Goodwill protest in Gaitherburg

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:25:15 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie,

Sorry; I already told Chris Danielsen that I was going to the Baltimore one,
and that would be closer to me anyway. I'm really looking forward to this
opportunity to educate the public about this practice of paying workers with
disabilities less than the minimum wage in the hopes that they will contact
their Representatives and tell them to support H.R. 3086. I'm also looking
forward to this protest because it is my first protest, so I know it will be
an exciting experience.

Thanks for the invite! Best of luck on your protest in Gaithersburg!

Chris