[Nfbmd] FW: resource

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Aug 24 15:33:56 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

 Last year, I had spoken with a representative of Envision America at
the NFB national convention regarding a pharmacy in MD where one could
get the script-talk (talking prescription labels.
This morning I had a call from Envision America to inform me that they
have found one such pharmacy in MD where blind and visually impaired
individuals can order prescriptions and get their encoded with an audio
label. Here is the information
James pharmacy
410-752-5810
They are located in Baltimore MD.
Once a person contacts the pharmacy, and mail order the medication,
Envision America will send the reader for free.
attached is more information.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.