[Nfbmd] {Disarmed} Fw: www_email

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:57:50 UTC 2012

Unfortunately looks like yet another form letter to me.  At least
she mentioned the Federation's legislative priorities
spesifically.  I just don't think it will do any good; probably
an automatic email sent to all people who have contacted her.
You can't really blame Senator Mikulski's office for setting
their email program up this way, as they can't respond to every
one of the thousands of emails they receive a day.  I'd follow
this email up with a phone call or personal visit, if you can.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan