[Nfbmd] Issues For Annapolis

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Fri Jan 13 20:24:27 UTC 2012

Thanks, Sharon.

Can you send out another email reminding people about where and when we're meeting?

Cordially,

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD

Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE

200 East Wells Street

   at Jernigan Place

Baltimore MD 21230

410.659.9314 x2225

410.685.2340 (fax)

Have you yet checked out THE BLIND CAT, the fully accessible online public access catalog of the Jacobus tenBroek Library?  No?  Well, it's time you did:  www.nfb.org/theblindcat<http://www.nfb.org/theblindcat>