[Nfbmd] MDPOBC needs 2 drivers and one 7 passenger or greater vehcle for Saturday Youth Event

SUSAN POLANSKY sepolansky at verizon.net
Sat Nov 3 05:06:48 UTC 2012

MDPOBC has planned an event for youth on the Saturday of convention and have approximately 20 youth signed up. We are in need of at least 2 driver/chaperones and one vehicle that holds at least 7 passengers. The group will leave the convention hotel at 9:00 and return after lunch.
If you or a family menber or friend can help with this please email me or call me at 301-748-0942.

Susan T. Polansky
V.P. MDPOBC