[Nfbmd] Join The National Harbor Chapter for Our Third Anniversary Celebration!

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 04:26:20 UTC 2012

All,

Please see the announcement below and let me know if you need to purchase
tickets to attend our anniversary.

Thanks,

Michelle

3rd Anniversary of the National Harbor Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of Maryland
When: January 26, 2013
Time: 12 Noon - 4:00PM
Cost:  $35.00
Where: Local Celebrity Banquet Hall, across from old Landover Mall
8579 Landover Road
Hyattsville, Maryland 20785
Cost:  $35.00

Includes:Buffet with Baked Chicken, Baked Tilapia, Rice Pilaf, Roasted
Potatoes, Green Salad w/Dressing, Roasted Veggie Medley, Dinner Rolls, Ice
Tea, Lemonade, Bottled Water, Assorted Cakes

Join us for fun, food, music, dancing, auctions, door prizes, celebrating
what we have done, and just to have a
gr'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'reat time!

For more information please contact:  Cheryl Young, Fundraising Chairperson
at 240-731-9605, cryoung1125 at gmail.com or Michelle Clark, President at
301-583-8585, mcikeyc at aol.com.

"Changing What It Means to Be Blind in Prince Georges County!"