[Nfbmd] Naval Academy tour at convention

NFBMD nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 20:27:39 UTC 2012

Hello all,

  President Riccobono is planning a great convention. The excitement starts
early with a tour of the US Naval Academy. This is an opportunity to visit
the first building on the campus which was erected in 1845 as well as  the
current dining hall, etc. You will need your walking shoes  and a picture
ID. The cost of this tour is 10 dollars for adults and 8 dollars for
students, which also includes a donation towards transportation. For
purposes of this tour, students are people in grades 5-12. We will leave
from the DoubleTree Hotel at 11 am. If there is enough interest, we may have
a second tour on Friday afternoon.

  Please send me a note offline to samaneki at earthlink.net  if you would like
to attend this tour by October 9, the same day that room reservations are
due. I hope that we have enough participation to make this tour possible. It
is a unique opportunity.

Sharon Maneki