[Nfbmd] info

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Oct 8 20:01:36 UTC 2012

Dear Community Providers,

We still have spaces open for attendees at this event! All of the vendor
tables are FULL. We are pleased to announce that the following vendors
will be present:

* Anne Arundel County Department of Social Services

* Anne Arundel County Department of Health

* The Anne Arundel Community Action Agency

* The Anne Arundel County Systems of Care

* Arundel Child Care Connections, Inc

* Arundel Community Development Services, Inc

* The Anne Arundel County Literacy Council

* Anne Arundel County Systems of Care

* Alcohol & Drug Intervention, Inc

* Anne Arundel Medical Center Community Health Center

* The Arundel House of Hope and House of Hope Medical Clinic

* Baltimore Washington Medical Center

* Board of Child Care

* CHAMPS Program

* Community Assistance Program

* Community Residences

* Family & Children's Services of Central Maryland

* Gaudenzia

* Greater Baden Medical Services

* Judy Center at Hilltop Elementary

* The Maryland Association of Non-Public Special Education Facilities

* Maryland Center for Veterans Education & Training, Inc.

* Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault

* Maryland Community Services Locator

* Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center Inc.

* MENTOR Maryland

* Maryland Hunger Solutions

* Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service

* REACH Program for the Uninsured

* Sarah's House

* Take Charge Juvenile Diversion Program, Inc.

* TIME Organization, Inc.

* Wood's Adult Day Services

* YMCA of Annapolis & Anne Arundel County

If you would like to learn more about the Maryland Community Services
Locator, the Anne Arundel County Department of Social Services, or any
of these agencies, we hope that you will join us as an attendee at this
event. Please register before Oct 30 to hold your spot - first come,
first serve.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

The MDCSL Team
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

--

Amy Billing, Project Director

Maryland Community Services Locator (MDCSL) Project

Center for Substance Abuse Research (CESAR)

University of Maryland, College Park

4321 Hartwick Road, Suite 501

College Park, MD 20740

301.405.9796 TEL