[Nfbmd] Scholarship buffet and auction

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 01:19:25 UTC 2012

Please join us for our buffet and auction to raise money for our NFB of maryland scholarship fund on October 27 from 6:30-9:00 at the College Park Knights of Columbus, 9450 Cherryhill Road, College Park.  We will have a live band, good food, and an auction for all tastes and budgets.

Tickets are $30.  Checks should be made payable to the national FEderation of the Blind of Maryland and sent to 11923 Parklawn Drive, Apartment 104, Rockville, MD 20852.

You may pay at the door, but I would like to know how many people are coming.  Please call me at 301-881-1892.

Debbie Brown

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7584 (20121014) __________

http://www.eset.com