[Nfbmd] Searching for Blind Visual Artists!!

Melissa Lomax mlomax1 at umbc.edu
Wed Sep 19 01:19:54 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am writing this email on behalf on Audra Gotjen, senior at UMBC.
For her senior project, she is developing a documentary on the
Visually Impaired in the Visual Arts.  She herself has a visual
impairment and has a passion for film and cinematography, which is her
major.  If  you fit the description of a visually impaired, or blind,
person in the visual arts and would like to be on this documentary,
please email me back.  This also applies if you know someone who you
think would be interested.

My name is Melissa Lomax and my email address is mlomax1 at umbc.edu.
For my specific questions about the study, please email Audra Gotjen
at gotjen1 at umbc.edu.

Thanks!
Melissa L.
--