[Nfbmd] FW: [Greater-baltimore] "Be OK with Blindness

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:04:57 UTC 2013

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Phone: (443) 547-2409

-----Original Message-----
From: Greater-baltimore [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Trudy Pickrel
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 4:27 PM
To: nFB greater Baltimore
Subject: [Greater-baltimore] "Be OK with Blindness

Greeting all

We will be having our 4th annual be ok with blindness on April 20,  8AM
-5:00pm. I am In search of Volunteers. We want to have as many of our Blind
adults interacting with our Parents and kids as possible.

We need help In Child care and are in search of a volunteer coordinator for
the day also

We also need help in morning, at lunch, and at 3:30 for a obstacle  course.
Would love to have some join us attach and fan out among the parents tables
to interact.

This year theme is O&M.

Please email me at TLPickrel at hotmail.com if you are able to help at one of
these times or all day.