[Nfbmd] Fwd: [Friends] Exciting News Regarding ACB Radioa c bradio jist Sligo members lisin up

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:10:13 UTC 2013

acbradio.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry Turnbull <larry at acbradio.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:50:27 -0600
Subject: [Friends] Exciting News Regarding ACB Radio
To: leadership at acb.org, acb-l at acb.org, friends at acbradio.org,
mm-friends at acbradio.org

Hello all!
I am very excited to share with you some ACB Radio news!  Beginning with our
program day on December 15, Treasure Trove, our old-time radio stream, is
getting a new face.  Thanks to the hard work of Bruce Toews, we will be
airing many more and unique old-time radio programs than ever before.  And,
as I write this, Bruce and I are working out a way to have a schedule of
what's on the air available on the ACB Radio Website Schedule Page.

Here are some of the shows you will hear on the new Treasure Trove:
Life of Riley, Left Behind, The Goon Show, Box Thirteen, Life with Dexter
and much much more!

So, get ready to hear more  wonderful old stories and programs than ever
before!  And don't forget, you can also listen by phone by calling
231-460-1047 from any telephone; long distance charges may apply.

Please pass this along to your affiliates, chapters and friends and
remember, now everyone can listen either via computer, portable device or
the good old telephone!

Thank you for listening to ACB Radio, where your listening is our business!

Larry Turnbull, Managing Director

--
if you try you will sugseed. Try try try agan. for if you perceevear.
You will konker never fear. Try try try agan.