[Nfbmd] Thirty One Gifts

Melissa Treaster tomelissa30 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:58:07 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
I wanted to let you know what was going on with Thirty One! Well everything is on sale with out Spend $31.00 and get 31% off your next item. So you pick what's on Sale. Also for two days only on the 18 & 19th  we will be having our outlet sale!! Items on this sale might not be offered any more or maybe that print you love will no longer around you might be able to snag it before its gone. Please let me know if I can be of any help in ordering. Also I have an open party order and it close on the 28th you can add to this if you want to save on shipping. The name is Nikki Tippett. My phone number is 240-298-5235 or email me at Organizedbymelissaburch at gmail. My site address is https://www.mythirtyone.com/340626/
Talk to you soon,
Melissa Treaster

Sent from my iPhone