[Nfbmd] BISM’S BIG BASH

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:01:07 UTC 2013

hello I will bee in nigeruia|nigeria. on the13 march i will not return
till august 2013! my daughter abiouju will soon bee born! see uall
whin i get back in august.

--
!if you try you will seg-seed. try try try agan. for if you persevear.
you will konker never fear. try try try agan. one love keep us