[Nfbmd] Mark Your Calendars for May 11 hike

Maurice Peret mauriceperet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:47:11 UTC 2013

Please mark your calendars and plan for a nice hike with
Federationists and friends in early May.

What? - NFB of Maryland Seneca Creek Spring Hike

When? - Saturday, May 11 Starting at 10am to arrive at Pennyfield by
1:30, including a lunch stop.

Where? - We will begin at Seneca Creek, at the same location we began
last year.

•	We will hike east (back toward Washington) on the Towpath which is 3
flat miles to Pennyfield Lock, where there is road access.

•	Our good friend, Tom Johnson has recruited a botanist and is working
on an ornithologist.

•	Further details will be forthcoming.

•	Please contact Maurice Peret: 804.928.4015
MauricePeret at gmail.com

•	Or Lou Ann Blake: 804.928.6321
louannblake at gmail.com

•	Sign up as there will be limited space to participate.
--
Maurice Peret, NOMCT
National Orientation & Mobility Certifier Trainer