[Nfbmd] question green drop

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Nov 14 21:21:08 UTC 2013

Thanks Chris,

I already got the information from the National office. The phone number
to call is 1888-610-4632 if one wants to donate. The truck will come and
pick it up.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.