[Nfbmd] Convention is Coming! Did you pre-register yet?

Susan Schaffer sschaffer at dors.state.md.us
Mon Oct 7 12:06:08 UTC 2013

Sharon, just wanted to let you know that DORS will be registering several staff to attend the convention.  I spoke to Melissa, unfortunately, I will be leaving at noon on Saturday to go to the NCSAB conference in Denver.  However, I will speak in the morning and we will be well represented throughout the convention.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Sue

Susan Schaffer, MA
Director
Office of Blindness and Vision Services
Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services
2301 Argonne Drive
Baltimore,  MD 21218
410.554.9277
Toll Free 866.614.4780
FAX 410.554.9197
sschaffer at dors.state.md.us
Connect with the Maryland State Department of Education
on Facebook and @MdPublicSchools on Twitter