[Nfbmd] Seeking Toiletries

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 11:31:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

As a continued annual project, the National Harbor Chapter will be making
Hygiene Kits for distribution to persons who happen to be in a state of
homelessness.  We are soliciting donations of items for the bags and are
asking your help in this worthwhile project.

If you will be attending the State Convention or know someone who will and
want to contribute, please bring  or send them to the Convention and they
will be collected by members of the National Harbor Chapter for distribution
in November.  This is our way of helping others or "paying it forward".

Items such as soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, non-alcoholic mouthwash,
shampoo, conditioner, grooming items, and other items you feel would help a
person   in need. Will be gladly accepted.

We are grateful for the continued support we get from you and others and
look forward to making the lives of others a little easier.

Thank You,

Michelle Clark

President

National Harbor Chapter