[Nfbmd] National Harbor Help the Homeless Project

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 03:39:40 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationist,

The National Harbor Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Maryland will be making Hygiene Kits for homeless persons for our
Thanksgiving Outreach Project. While this is our fourth year in this effort
and have donated over 350 kits we need your help to make this a success.

If you have any toiletry donations you can provide to help this population,
please contact Michelle Clark at 301 583 8585 or via email at
mcikeyc at aol.com by Tuesday, November 2, 2013. If you are coming to State
Convention, we will accept your items at that time. Your help will help
others in need!

Thank You,

Michelle Clark

President

"Changing what it means to be blind in Prince Georges County!"