[Nfbmd] NFB of Maryland Bid for Equality

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:16:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for the info; I'll tweet it on the NFBMD account.

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."