[Nfbmd] Mobilitation:

Carol csiegel at verizon.net
Thu Jan 2 23:07:09 UTC 2014

Hi Kathy as you know our appoiCavey.

Kathy, why you are not responding to the important Emails from Carol and myself?

What the hell is going on?

Mobility is upset with us, because you, Kathy did not tell them that we needed transportation to and from the Mobility certification Center.

The address is 4201 Patterson Avenue.

Kathy, if there is no response from you, I will have to take a cab to and from BISM, and it will cost a hell of a lot of money.

$20.00 each way.

Michelle, Monday night, Carol and I will be going out to dinner at The Cafe Spice Restaurant at
10540 York Road, Cockeysville, Maryland.

21030

Phone number is:

(410) 891-8740.

Web Site is:

http://www.cafespicemd.com.

I bet that cab fare will cost $50.00 or more each way.

This is very unfair to Carol and myself, if we can't get our recertification.

Some sighted people keep us in bondage.

Carol and I do not appreciate this kind of treatment, and if it continues, Carol and I will contact The National Federation of The Greater Baltimore Chapter, and it will not be very pleasant!

I take no joy in writing this Email.

Michelle, I hope you understand, and I hope you will go to bat for us.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Chrane,
and
Carol Siegel

ntments for Carol and myself are at 2:15 PM, January 6, 2014, Monday afternoon.

This Email is being sent to Michelle