[Nfbmd] Announcing the "Central Maryland chapter" mailing list

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Mon Sep 8 05:24:36 UTC 2014

Announcing the creation of the NFB Central Maryland chapter mailing list!
Pass the word to your friends and neighbors.

The purpose of the central Maryland ListServ is to promote communication
among chapter members. We will also use this List to provide information to
Chapter members and others in the chapter's region. This will also help us
be better informed of State and National issues. The Central MD Chapter has
members from Howard County and the Laurel/Fort Meade areas.

How to subscribe to the list:
If you want to subscribe, send a email message to central-md-chapter-request
@nfbnet.org
With only one word in the subject line, which is: subscribe