[Nfbmd] Be OK with Blindness!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Feb 5 20:11:09 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

The MDPOBC is excited to partner with Blind Industries and Services of
Maryland in order to offer our fifth Be OK with Blindness. This seminar will
take place on Saturday, May 9, from 8:30-4. It will be held at Blind
Industries and Services of Maryland; 3345 Washington Blvd. in Baltimore. The
topic for this seminar is independent living. We are excited to offer
workshops where parents and their children will be working together in order
to cook, clean, and complete other independent living tasks.

Please feel free to share the attached flier and registration form. You can
certainly register by mail, or, fill out the form electronically and email
it to mdpobc at nfbmd.org

Save a tree!

I hope you will all be able to join us for this event.

Melissa