[Nfbmd] Scholarship App Worth Checking Out

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 02:15:53 UTC 2015

All,

I'm a believer that you should share a good thing. This is for PARENTS and
STUDENTS!!! If you know someone, help someone.

DOWNLOAD the "SCHOLLY" app to be matched to tons of scholarships for college
and grad school.
It's $0.99, but worth the investment. I'm told it is easy to do but do not
know about accessibility since I  do not own a  smart phone. I'm telling all
of you!

Saw it on Shark Tank last night; one of my favorite shows! Looked it up on
Google and the write ups are wonderful. In my opinion, .99 is a  real good
deal to find scholarships.

Michelle